I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Done for the day and it's not even 6:00!

While I was warming up for weights this morning (jumping around doing goofy aerobics moves in front of the mirror) I managed to aggravate my shoulder/neck again. This is becoming a nucance and a pain in the neck -haha...not funny.

I definitely have a rotator cuff issue, but it's more bearable than this spasm I get in my neck which limits my head movements to less than a 60degree rotation to the left and doesn't allow me to tip my head back or forward. It really stinkin' hurts. It's all the muscles that support the head, but only on the left side. I'm worried that being around little kids all day is going to put added stress on it as they love to hang off of the teacher. We'll see.

In the mean time, I managed to get 2 sets of bis and tris done as well as delts but I had to be creative, any position where I had to hold up my head, i.e. not sitting straight up, was a big no no.

My aerobic set today consisted of 10k to the beach at 30km/h and 10km back at 20km/h.

No comments: