I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Yogarific -not really

Couldn't move my head to the left again this morning. But I got up anyway and did what I could. Today's the first day of school for me and I needed the meditative part of yoga more than anything else.

By this afternoon I had slightly more movement and felt like I needed to stretch out my body - the best place for me to do that is the pool. I went and did the first 600 of my 800RIM warm up, then did 2 25s fly and 50 kick and I was basically done. So I worked on my T-line (a balance theory I learned during my tech III course years ago). I basically did as an excuse to stay in the water longer and to make people curious, but it IS a good technique to practice once in a while.

So now I'm sitting in my apartment with an ice pack strapped to my shoulder. Yay...

No comments: