I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sporadic at best

I spent two days travelling this weekend and yesterday was a recovery day...

Today I rode my bike to all 3 of my schools. I went to Mikkaichi in the morning and walked around Kurobe for 3 hours with a group of students. The school had divided the students according to their neighborhoods and sent them out (with a teacher) to find and document dangerous areas where children could potentially get hurt or approached by strangers on their way to and from school. It was a warm cloudy day and I really enjoyed spending time with the students.

I then biked to Chuo in the afternoon and taught two classes and then biked to Maezawa after work to drop off a book before heading home.


25km in total today, not bad.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Lucky duck! You can get your excercise in just by going to work. My schools aren't far enough!