I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mid day swim - how lovely

I didn't have to work this morning, so I went to the pool before my afternoon schedule started.

Warm up: 800 RIM 400Kick
4x400 alt IM and Epull -yes, full stroke 400IM. It kicked my butt, but got my heart rate above 150 -something that I have not had happen in a while (for shame).
200 cool down

holy cow, when was the last time I swam 3000m????

There was a tall guy in the next lane over doing some distance free sets. Other than a bad left arm cross over he was a pretty strong swimmer so I tried challenging him during my pull. He didn't like it when I passed him on my first lap but couldn't catch me at the walls with his open turns! Ha. I love it.

No comments: