I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Monday, August 14, 2006

I miss aerobics classes

I used to do aerobics classes at home quite regularly. The Leisure Centre in Grande Prairie had some great intructors who used to really motivate me.

I've seen some aerobics classes here, but they just don't seem to be of the same intensity as at home.

Soooo, this morning I put on my dance mix tunes and did my own routine. I would really like a step but have no place to put it in my shoe box-sized apartment. So I made do with what I had.

I also inherited Amy's weight set and have vowed to start using them regularly. Today I started. When I get a template figured out I 'll start posting here.

for the time being:

5kg
3x15 bis
3x15 tris
3x15 delts (anterior)
3x15 delts (lateral)


2x20 hamstrings
2x20 squats (no weight)

No comments: