I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

20km

And the tire stayed on. That must be a good sign. I did forget to put the valve cap back on, but had brought a spare tube and used the one from it when I realized it. I rode to the beach and back without any issues. I think I'm over sensitive now though, as every bump feels monstrous and I wince when I go over any amout of gravel...

I do have one concern -but this arose before the flat. Sometimes I get a 'floating' feeling in the back end of my bike, what is that? Is it normal? Does it mean I don't have enough air in my tire?

Anyway, success today! Yay for me!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

a floating feeling??? what are you talking about?!?

nice work on changing the tire!

Linea said...

yeah, it's like it's wobbly, not riding straight...not really sticking to the surface...

maybe my bike is CURSED or HAUNTED!!!