I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

saturday bust

k and I rode to yamanokoshi (a place we know up in the mountains).

I'm lazy with reading my odometer lately but it's a few clicks, mostly uphill, and on this day it was directly into the wind (no matter what direction we were cycling!).

We then headed down to Kurobe river for what we thought was going to be an afternoon of frisbee, but the turn out sucked and we folded and headed to an onsen instead.

I guess we still managed around 25km on our bikes, but I really feel like we need a longer ride soon.

I guess I'll have to wait for K to get her bike back........



love ya Sista, take it easy!

xox

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

gomen!! Actually, I should have it back this afternoon. Now I just need to test and see if it's okay. So how about a medium test ride before a big ride! :)

Let's go!