I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Riding in Hokkaido

Well, as long as the bikes stay on the roof rack...

Sista K, Amy and I are Hokkaido bound. Amy starts her ride accross Japan on the 29th and we're all going up together so K and I can see her off. We are hoping to get a few good rides in, the main one being on an island off the north tip of Hokkaido just before Amy leaves.

I haven't been on my bike since the triathlon. The main reason is because we've had non-stop rain all week. I've been taking my car to school since I've been emptying out my desk all week.

I probably won't post this week, but will try to keep track of our mileage. We'll also be doing some rafting and hiking as long as the weather holds up!!!

No comments: