I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Pre race panic

OK, now I'm panicking...

I tried to fix my bike after work today. I managed to make it stop making noises...in one gear. I also managed to jamb the other two gears. I took it to the local bike shop but they were clueless, so after tinkering with it all they did was make in noisy again. So now, one day before the race, I have to take it into Toyama city first thing in the morning and see if they can fix it at the place where I bought it. ARGH!!!

I'm not going to cry unless I hear the words "we can't fix it today" -which will be in Japanese....

cross you fingers, say your prayers, do a dance -what ever you think will help me get through this tomorrow.

So no training today. Hopefully I'll have a spare hour to get in a pool in Toyama tomorrow since I won't be coming back to Nyuzen until after the race on Sunday. After I drop my bike off (hopefully) I have to pick up spare goggles and blister goodies and then go and register in Yatsuo. I can also take a tour of the bike course by bus tomorrow, so I might get that done as well, then go pick ulp my bike and head to my friend's place in Toyama to crash for the night.

Toyama is closer to Yatsuo by about an hour. And since I have to be there at 6:00a.m. I figured I'd better get as close as possible.

OK, I'll stop rambling and go to bed. I'm stressed. Can you tell????

No comments: