I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

losing momentum

I'm hitting a wall...

I don't know how to get over it/go around it/get through it.

The swimming feels good and I'm more than capable of a good hard bike after, but I haven't done the running I told myself I'd do and I haven't chosen my next event to enter. I haven't done weights in about a month.

Time to set more goals.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

write your goals down. post them somewhere you will see them everyday. it will be a constant reminder of what you want to do. even if you don't do it all the time, it might help motivate you! kanazawa ekiden is coming up...let's do it! you can run most of mine for me! I'll just be the team cheerleader!