I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

One week and counting

Well, it's one week exactly till the Master's Swim meet -my shoulders are still sore and I managed to wrench one pretty good last week by trying to open a glass jar...

Warm-up: 800RIM 400kick

Kirsten was at the end of here workout when I finished my warm up and we decided to do a sprint set together -it's so much better to do it with someone.

4x50 IMO on :30RIB
8x25 IMO on :15 RIB (1:00 RIB after the back)

400 pull
200 kick

25s

been doing hypoxics -did 2x25 and then went for the big one! managed to go 45m under H2OT.

200 cool down.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe you are doing underwater swims...you're crazy! But they are great training. I can't do them for the life of me. I start to panic.

Ha ha ha, I had just finished my warm-up too!!! All I did for a real workout were the sprints with you. Oh well, there is always tonight!