I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I was supposed to go bowling with some of my students on Saturday at 9:30 -the problem was that I had left my car downtown because I had a staff party the night before. So, after getting to bed at 2:00 a.m. I had to get up at 7:30 to go and get my car. I decided to turn it into a bit of a workout a.) because I hadn't run in forever and b.) it was pouring rain and c.) it gave me more time to sleep...

So that was my first work out of the day. When I got home it was 8:30 and I had a message from my kids saying they had to cancel because some of the boys were riding bikes and couldn't make it because it was raining so hard. We're talking a full scale thunderstorm at 8:30 in the morning.

So I went to the pool instead.

Warm up: 800RIM 400kick

4x 200pull/4x25 sprint kick (pull on 3:00/kick on 1:00)

random sculling and 25s -the pool got busy.

I finally got out because the guy swimming next to me was creeping me out...

No comments: