I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

no swimming yet for me -i still have trouble getting up in in the morning (stiff neck -stemming from my shoulder) so i've stayed clear of the pool for the week. tomorrow will make it a full week of being out of the water. i'm not sure what's driving me more crazy, my sore shoulder or not swimming.

in the mean time, i went for another run today -a short run, but a run nonetheless.

and i signed up for the kurobe road race -this will be my fourth time to run it -and i've chosen the 10km again. my goal is to run under 50minutes by the end of the season (the nyuzen race in November) -haha, there I go presuming i'm still going to be in Japan next year!!!

No comments: