I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's 17km to Josh's Apartment

Yesterday was a fabulous June day, sunny but not too hot. A perfect day for a bike ride.
I had to drop something off at Josh's in Uozu and used this as my excuse to get on my bike.
I took the old Rte8 road, then cut through Kurobe, stopped to make a hair appointment at Ageha, got back on the bike and took the twisties to Uozu. I decided to take the scenic/seaside route home, it's a great ride through Uozu, but eventually you run into a river draining into the sea and have to find a bridge inland....I stopped at Ishida beach and stretched, then rode home in the permanent north wind that blows through Nyuzen.

35km. 2.5 hours


edit: my chain fell off when I was playing with my gears going up a hill...took me a while to figure out how to get it back on...it shouldn't have.

No comments: