I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

bike talk

I didn't work out yesterday, although I did ride my bike to and from school -as I hope to do as long as it's not pouring rain.

Instead, I spent the evening watching Chariots of Fire and putting my accessories on my bike. First the easy stuff -water bottle holder, seat pouch (for allan wrenches and lock), rear light that attaches to the seat pouch, front light (mandatory in Japan, and neccessary since there aren't many street lights here in the boonies), bell, AND the piece de resistance: my new odometer/speedometer/cadance meter!!

It's exactly 3.7 km to my school. Top speed today: 30.4km/h.

This is fun!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

hurray! it's exactly 10k to the pool! achievable in 30minutes i got up to 35.5k/hr! it was so fun!

we are so kakui!