I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Monday, February 18, 2008

A warm welcome back to the pool.

Went to the pool for the first time in months today. I haven't had the urge to go in a while since my shoulder is still chronic. I got a warm welcome from a creepy guy in the lane next to me. The first time I stopped he did a turn and blatantly paused to stare at me under water, the second time I stopped he stopped too and then dunked his head under the water and stared at me. I held my flutter board in front of me so he couldn't get a view of anything. Then the 3rd time I stopped he was at the wall and as I was getting out of the pool he turned to me and said, 'Sexy!'. I ignored him so he said it louder two more times. What a great way to start up at the pool again!

800RIM
400 Kick
4x100 pull (ouch - I am out of shape)
400 Kick nb

Also went snowboarding yesterday at Seaside. The powder was incredible and I spent half my time digging myself out of the snow. It's nice to have days when you can just tear it up and if you fall you know that you aren't going to do any damage.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

had you seen creep-o before? is he a regular? shit like that should be reported. why do they think they can get away with such obnoxious behavior?