I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sexy janai yo!!

While swimming tonight a guy got in my lane (which already had another person in it) and started swimming. Not a big deal, it was a bit busy tonight, but he wasn't of the same speed at all and there were only 2 people in the lane he moved over from.

I didn't think much of it, other than I noticed he was wearing a pretty tight speedo when he walked on deck (and it didn't suit him). Well, I did think much of it when he paused under water at the end of the lane and blatantly stared at my midsection before pushing off the wall (with his head still facing me...)

ugh.

He only go one chance though, then I made sure I was turned the other way when he got to the wall the next time.

I moved into the next lane as soon as possible. At one point I had stopped at the other end where he was also stopped and in front of all the swim club kids, he leaned over the lane rope and yelled "Sexy, ne! Sugoi!"

Oh brother. Give me a break.

anyway: 2200m tonight.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh grosss!! i just had an old woman staring underwater tonight....at every freakin' flip turn!! I'm gonna start waving when people do that!

Anonymous said...

Be honest Linea, you quite liked it really didn't you?

Linea said...

only if you're saying it Jake darling...

penfold tm said...

yeah, sorry about that Linea. I won't do it again.