I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's not really adding up

I went to a mini meet today, and comparing my times to last year, I'd hardly say things are adding up...

Last year: 50Fly 40:40
This year: 50Fly 39.88 (at least I broke 40)

Last year:25Back 22:50
This year:25Back 22:78

I swim 100IM for the first time (I think) my time was: 1:31.01

I joined K and Kylie for this 2 hour event, and we had a blast. A lot of my students were there as part of the swim team they participate in.

I need to work on starts -oh, and also training...ha!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'd say things are going just fine!!! You're not dropping seconds, but you're consistent. And that says a lot....especially considering how much time we spend training.

Nice job today!! Your fly rocked!! As did your back! Can't comment on your IM, but it looked good from my perspective!!

Let's start getting ready for the April Meet!!! Let's kick some butt!