I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Week's worth

Well, I haven't had a whole lot of cardio this week, but I've manange to get a bungee workout in each morning.

I rode my bike on Wednesday to Maezawa (8km via route 8, 10km on the way home via the mountain route), but most of the week has been pretty rainy -or else I've had to pack a ton of things to school, which I couldn't carry on my bike.

The shoulder is in a constant state of pain now -alseep or awake, mobile or resting, I can feel it. Sometimes it's right on top of the shoulder, but most of the time it's deep down under the shoulder blade.

I decided to try swimming tonight -the first time in forever!!. It felt good to be in the water. The shoulder held up through the warm up but I had to do kick without a board. I tried some scull, then just floated around for a bit. Finished with some 50s of fly/back (felt OK) and then a few underwater swims. Definitely nothing special. We'll see how it feels tomorrow. Damn, I miss the pool.

Thanks for swim K!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Get that shoulder checked out ASAP! You can't be a cripple!

I hope this rain stops so we can bike to school for a few more weeks.

Thanks for the swim yesterday. I might go again today...let's see!