I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Healing...

After the swim with Sista K 2 Sundays ago, I finally feel like I'm on the mend. The pain actually subsided and there are moments when I'm not thinking about my shoulder! I even went for another short swim last Thursday. Other than that, I've rarely ridden my bike in the last week and even though I ran a relay marathon on the weekend, I didn't once go out for a run before the event. Good grief, how did my motivation get swept away so easily? Were my sights too high??

The Nyuzen run is a month away and I haven't signed up yet...I'm not sure I really want to run it. What's happening?

I'm still doing a bungy cord routine every morning, but the yoga has fallen by the wayside. I thought writing out my goals here would motivate me, but I'm in a bit of a slump. I hate to use 'being busy' as an excuse, but it's true, there aren't enough hours in the day. I thought riding my bike would solve that, but I find myself with too much to haul back and forth on my bike. I need my car. It's sad really since the weather has been so amazing.

Well, no promises, but I'm going to try to get back on track in the next week. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

がんばっれ! You can do it! Maybe watching the swim meet on Sunday will help! I haven't trained AT ALL!! EEK!