I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wednesday was a gloriously sunny day!!! I ran to my school, took a break to watch my baseball boys and the ran home. It was my first run in a very long time. The Uozu road race is only a month away. I've got to get going and improve my times or what's the point in entering?
But first I have to get through the swim meet on April 16.
Uozu is the 23.
Kanazawa is the 14th of May and
Kurobe follows 2 weeks after that!!!

YIKES!

as for swimming:

warm up: 800RIM swim/800IM kick

10x100 alt IM and Pull

100 warm down


I need to find someone to get these knots out of my back -I can hardly turn my neck anymore!!!!

No comments: