I'll be posting all my workouts here...well, maybe not all. But if you're interested in following what I'm doing feel free to read and/or join me!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Slowly but surely healing

The rib is about 90% healed and it's time to get serious again. The weather is slowly warming up and I've got to get back on my bike and back in the pool.

I've swum a couple of times in the past week, nothing hard, only 30 minutes. It's about all I can do before the discomfort sets in.

I went to the driving range on Sunday and hit about 200 balls. The first 100 without a tee and it sucked. I was hitting maybe 20%. One the tee I got into a groove and was hitting them hard and straight. I need to go more often.

Still wary about the climbing wall. I think I will give that another full month.

The bike will hopefully be a regular mode of transport to school after this first week of self introductions is finished and I don't have to lug books and stuff around with me all the time.

I still do daily bungy cord work for arms shoulders and legs, i'm not building, just toning for now.

Will try to make regular posts again soon.

No comments: